This client is currently searching for a seasoned team leader to fill a Regional Operations Manager role in NW Iowa. This position will oversee the operations of 9 locations, serving both grain and agronomy departments. This well established cooperative has been in business for over 100 years and runs over 20 locations throughout Western Iowa. Their core product areas include grain, agronomy, seed, energy and feed. They also have multiple rail facilities.
- Hire, train, support and motivate team members
- Budget, plan and set goals for the region.
- Be involved in the development and implementation of all sales and marketing programs for both grain and agronomy
- Lead and coach team members in all areas of operations
- Work with the safety department to ensure a safe work environment and regulatory compliance daily at all locations
- Indentify facility and equipment needs and maintenance needs, repairs and expenses involved
- Inventory management
- Strong leader – able to coach and mentor employees to reach their full potential
- Experience in the cooperative system with management experience preferred
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to multi-task using organized time management skills
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.