Major advancements in Field Imagery are causing a tremendous interest in the Ag Industry. Imagery technologies continue to advance, strengthening the return on your investment by opening doors to improving efficiency and protect your crop and we have a company that is looking to add to their team of professionals as a Regional Sales Vice President in the Greater Memphis, TN area.
This qualified candidate will play a critical role in the companies rapid growth! Each Regional Sales Vice President has the responsibility to achieve sales targets for their regions, build relationships, work with distribution partners and primarily, MAKE THE SALE!
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in agriculture
- B.S. or M.S., preferably in agriculture, business or engineering
- Solid agronomic background, specifically in crops in this region
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Excels in a fast-paced, accountability driven work environment
- Able to travel 30%-50%
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Experience in remote sensing or small aircraft