Today we are working with one of the largest, family-owned retail seed companies in the United States to fill a Research Agronomist position within their company. We are looking for someone with a strong and solid agronomic background that has previous research experience in the seed industry.
Job duties include:
- Manage Field Trials
- Coordinate plot locations and all logistics of these
- Data collection
- Work with 3rd party vendors to plant test plots
- Product selection
- Plot harvest
- Research equipment maintenance
- Supervise full time and part time testing employees on site.
- A minimum of 5 years field research experience
- Ability to quickly become proficient in department specific systems and processes
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work both in groups and individually
- High degree of motivation and self-discipline with a strong work ethic.
- Maintains a conscientious approach to work with the ability to meet tight deadlines, anticipate needs and be proactive to resolve issues
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brad – email@example.com.