We are working for a regional seed company in searching for someone to fill the position of Research and Agronomy Development in a 7 state area in the Midwest. This qualified candidate will also assist in marketing and training of the sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy or related field and at least 2-3 years of experience
- Strong computer skills
- Strong agronomic knowledge – specifically in seed – experience in sales, marketing/product development & technical agronomy
- Willingness to learn as technology advances
- Self-motivated, works well independently and strong people skills
- Strong leadership towards customers as well as staff
- Valid drivers license as well as possess a State Certified Pesticide Applicator license
This position operates from a remote office, located within the Midwest territory. It is a full-time position, typically Monday – Friday with occasional early starts, evening or weekend work as the job demands seasonally. There is approximately 40% travel expected for this position.
This family-friendly company offers – Competitive Pay ~ Health Insurance ~ Long-Term Disability ~ Life Insurance ~ Paid Time Off ~ Retirement Account.
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.