We are searching for a Risk Management Consultant for a full-service cooperative in eastern NE that is looking to add to their grain team. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop long-term business relationships with the farmers and producers – current and prospective – within the assigned territory.
- Originate grain using knowledge of cash, basis and futures markets
- Asses the customers needs and offer sound risk management and grain contracting tools
- Build a positive work environment promoting leadership, profitability and competitiveness
- Travel throughout the assigned territory to check in with regular and call on prospective customers
- Provide outstanding service to producers
This position offers a benefits package that includes:
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Bonus programs
For more information on this position, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.