This multi-location cooperative, located in the heart of the Midwest is currently looking to fill the position of Safety Manager for their feed mills. This person will be responsible for the development of the company’s Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Feed Production Policies. This position will also be responsible for ensuring that all policies and procedures are in practice at each location across the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Development, implementation, maintenance, and validation of the HACCP Program.
· Monitoring and auditing the HACCP Program for each Feed Location
· Development and implementation of HACCP training and certification for specific employees and management
· Perform HACCP audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure regulatory compliance
· Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on HACCP initiatives, changes and committees
· Review plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safe feed production requirements have been met.
· Preparing reports and correspondence as assigned
· Lead, conduct and report investigations related to potential claims for out of compliance products manufactured or sold by the company
· Other duties may be assigned
· Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) or equivalent from four-year college
· 3-4 years experience in a HACCP related position.
· Proven leadership and effective communication skills.
· Strong work ethic.
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.