This Cooperative in SE South Dakota is currently seeking a Safety & Regulations Director to ensure all company locations and personnel are operating in compliance with local, state and federal law and regulations, following company safety policies and procedures. This person will work to lead, promote and affect a good accident prevention program.
- Employee training as required by company policy and regulations
- Develop and implement new employee training
- Lead monthly safety meetings and all other safety training along with required documentation
- Manage the company’s safety programs to ensure that policies are followed and updated as needed
- Responsible for all accident and incident investigations, all accident reporting to insurance carrier, OSHA, DOT, EPA or other regulatory agencies
- Manage the company Workers Compensation Program from start to finish
- Manage compliance requirements for the Grain, Agronomy, Feed and Energy division
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.