We are looking for a Sales Agronomist to promote the proper use of crop protection products, plant nutrition, precision agriculture, seed, and other services offered at this cooperative in NE Iowa. The right candidate will create a demand for the agronomic products sold and build the business with exceptional customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Projects a positive attitude to customers and employees at all times.
- Provides outstanding and courteous customer service, building long lasting relationships with the customers.
- Promote and support the company Agronomy, Energy, and Grain Origination program.
- Develops annual farmer/customer programs that include soil testing, field mapping, product recommendations, timely and accurate application, field monitoring as needed, record keeping, and follow-up calls.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, and executes individual customer sales strategies.
- Services customer’s agronomic needs.
- Build a solid knowledge foundation on seed, chemicals, fertilizer and Precision Ag.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org