We are looking for a Sales Agronomist to promote the proper use of crop protection products, plant nutrition, precision agriculture, seed, and other services offered at this cooperative in NW Iowa. The right candidate will create a demand for the agronomic products sold and build the business with exceptional customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Projects a positive attitude to customers and employees at all times.
- Provides outstanding and courteous customer service, building long lasting relationships with the customers.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, and executes individual customer sales strategies.
- Services customer’s agronomic needs.
- Prepares reports as requested by the Sales manager or V.P of Agronomy.
- Must be able to identify weed species, plant health issues, and display a proficient use of the company’s agronomy resources.
- Build a solid knowledge foundation on seed, chemicals, fertilizer and Precision Ag.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.