We are looking for a Sales Agronomist to work with farmers/producers in NW Iowa to promote crop nutrients, crop protection products, seed, agricultural custom application services, and energy products in this area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Plan sales calls and contact prospective customers. (both cold calls and warm leads)
- Support and facilitate in-store counter sales.
- Assist with monitoring inventories and customer invoicing.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and planning and development activities.
- This position must be able to work within our customer/growers time frames and schedules and include extended hours during our spring busy season as well as evenings and/or weekends as seasonal demands dictate.
- This position will need to seek ongoing educational opportunities to enhance understanding of new products and offerings in order to educate and support the customer sales process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy and Crop Science or equivalent; (OR)
- Two to four years related experience working with farmers and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Agriculture background and sales experience a plus.
- Active CDL and or ability to obtain CDL
For more information, please contact Brad – email@example.com.