One of the leading retail cooperatives in the Ag Industry in Northern Illinois is currently seeking an experienced Sales Agronomist to join their sales team. This position will cover an existing territory with room to grow. We are looking for someone that is familiar with the territory of Northern Illinois or have strong ties to the area from previous work experience.
- Sales of agronomy inputs – fertilizers, chemicals and seed. Establish sales goals and develop marketing plans to increase profitability for the company and produce the greatest yield for the customer.
- Scout fields to monitor crop progress, assisting in developing plans with producers for applications needed to improve crop production and proper crop development.
- Communicate with Agronomy Team to provide exceptional service to the producers – adding value to their investment in every way possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy or other Ag Business related field
- 5+ years of sales experience is preferred
- Valid Drivers License is required
- Strong farming/agriculture background
- Confident customer service skills
For more details on this opportunity, contact Bryan – email@example.com.