This well established Seed Company is currently seeking a District Sales Manager for a territory in Northern Indiana covering 6 counties. As our customers’ seed partner, it is our duty to provide the best opportunity for success year in and year out. Offering the latest genetics and technology, supported by extensive, trusted research, preparing the producers for success is top notch.
This is a territory with a nice amount of current business, with opportunity to grow and expand.
- Primary responsibility of corn, soybean and alfalfa seed sales in territory.
- Implement marketing and sales plans.
- Establish and meet sales goals to expand sales opportunities.
- Responsible for managing existing customers and identifying new customers within sales territory.
- Assist customers with product selection and placement based on agronomic needs.
- Maintain and develop profitable customer relationships.
- 3-5 years experience in the field of applied agronomy or seed sales (corn, bean, soybean, etc)
- BS degree and / or related experience in the field of Agronomy preferred
- Should possess knowledge of a wide range of products with a focus to include corn, soybean and alfalfa in the field of agronomy
- Knowledge of agricultural production and practices with experience in seed sales
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.