Here at Great Plains Consulting, we are currently seeking a professional, highly-motivated individual to fill a District Sales Manager position, to actively develop and manage an area in NW Iowa.
This is a territory with a nice amount of current business, with opportunity to grow and expand.
- Primary responsibility of corn, soybean and alfalfa seed sales in territory.
- Implement marketing and sales plans.
- Establish and meet sales goals to expand sales opportunities.
- Responsible for managing existing customers and identifying new customers within sales territory.
- Assist customers with product selection and placement based on agronomic needs.
- Maintain and develop profitable customer relationships.
- 3-5 years experience in the field of applied agronomy or seed sales (corn, bean, soybean, etc)
- BS degree and / or related experience in the field of Agronomy preferred
- Should possess knowledge of a wide range of products with a focus to include corn, soybean and alfalfa in the field of agronomy
- Knowledge of agricultural production and practices with experience in seed sales