One of the leaders in seed research, production and quality is currently seeking a Seed DSM. This position is responsible for representing the company in the sale and distribution of its seed products to producers in the NE Iowa area.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Develop and implement territory sales plan to achieve or surpass sales goals.
- Assists and actively implements an annual budget for the assigned area.
- Assists in the supervision, training and development of interns on a day to day basis
- Advise the Regional Sales Manager of all major market developments in the district that affect sales and/or personnel.
- Submit all reports required in a timely manner.
- Report product problems in the territory and handle routine problems.
- Attend and participate in Regional Sales Meetings and other Company functions.
- Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and time management skills
- Detail orientated
- Good computer skills – Excel and Word
- Knowledge of seed industry preferred
The company offers a competitive benefits package and salary dependent on experience.