This leader in the seed industry is currently seeking a Seed Production Technician to be involved in all areas of seed production and perform any or all tasks associated with general plant operations and field activities.
- Provide a positive working relationship with growers, contractors, field inspectors and machine operators.
- Oversee the detasseling process – operation and staffing
- Apply appropriate treatment to seed
- Organize inventory of bulk and bagged seed utilizing inventory system
- Schedule and dispatch transportation for distribution to seed customers as well as return of seed
- Regular maintenance of equipment as needed
- Time management for all employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years of ag related experience with knowledge of production agriculture and operations
- Positive work ethic – willing to work in a variety of areas throughout all seasons and weather conditions.
- Self motivated and disciplined
- Leadership and supervisory experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
For more information on this position, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.