We are currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to represent this company to sell and distribute its seed products to customers in an assigned territory.
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- Develop and implement territory sales plan to achieve or surpass sales goals.
- Assists and actively implements an annual budget, business plan and research plan for the assigned district.
- Assists in the supervision, training and development of interns on a day to day basis to better the company.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field is desired; excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; strong time management skills and work ethic; knowledge of seed industry preferred.