This Southeastern Nebraska Cooperative is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Senior Grain Merchandiser position. This person will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of the strategy for grain sales and origination throughout this SE Nebraska territory. You will maintain current business as well as reach out to new accounts and sales markets.
- Provide market support and guidance to the farmers and producers, location managers as well as other team members
- Analyze, execute and follow-up on pricing & supply strategies
- Provide monthly P&L estimates
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Expand customer base throughout the assigned territory
- Market and sell the company’s grain marketing products
- Originate grain alongside the producers
- Interview, hire, train and coach grain team members – including employee reviews, discipline and rewards program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- 3-5 years’ experience in leading a grain team
- Clear understanding of grain marketing, accounting and contract record keeping
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Confident in speaking effectively with customers and employees
For more information on this opportunity, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.