We are currently searching for a Service Technician for an equipment company in NW Iowa. This person will diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as forage harvesters, tractors, headers, wheeled loaders, telehandlers, manure and harvesting equipment.
We are looking for someone who is mechanically-inclined, extremely reliable and trustworthy. They should be comfortable working independently and have excellent communication skills.
Basic Skills Needed:
- Working knowledge of all equipment used in the field
- Ability to read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Experience with diagnostic tools
- Welding skills are preferred
- Physically able to meet requirements of the job
The company offers excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Vision/Dental and Health
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life, Cancer, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.