This Regional Manufacturing Company in Sioux County has created an new role for a fulltime Software Administrator to work on their Help Desk team, which is part of the I.T. business group. This role provides support for enterprise business applications (software that is used throughout the company) and will work closely with Retail stores to provide assistance and trouble shooting.
This position is based at their Corporate Headquarters in NW Iowa and is primarily an office-based role. There will be very occasional travel when rolling out new software.
The role involves working with a variety of software systems including in-house custom software and off-the-shelf systems.
Responsibilities in this position:
- Provide training and assistance to users throughout the company
- Work with analysts and programmers to develop / enhance new applications
- Facilitate data updates (changes and price increases)
- Work with ERP project team as they embark on a major upcoming project.
- 2 or 4-year degree preferably in MIS, Business or Accounting.
Preferred qualifications (not required) include:
- Experience working with enterprise systems and ERP systems
- Accounting and Database experience
- Experience in report writing (Crystal Reports, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (PowerBI, etc.)
For more details on this opportunity, contact Bryan – email@example.com.