We are looking for the next leader to manage a strong John Deere Dealership in NW Iowa. This qualified candidate will direct and manage the overall activities for a specific location including Sales, Service, Parts and Integrated Solutions department.
- Manages on-going relationships with key John Deere personnel
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Knowledge of financial metrics, marketing experience and a solid understanding of sales, parts and service operations
- Executes the business plan and achieves financial performance, including sales, budgets and cost control, according to established goals for a location(s)
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any elevated customer issues through account management/enterprise selling
- Communicates the dealership values, principles, vision and mission within their location
- 1+ additional years of experience as a parts or service manager or in a sales role preferred
This position includes a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, Paid-time-Off (PTO) and 401K with match.
For more details on this opportunity, please contact Brad – email@example.com.