An industry leader in Commercial, Agricultural and Residential Construction, with headquarters based in Northwest Iowa, currently has an opening for a Licensed Professional Structural Engineer. Don’t forget that there are more construction jobs tulsa ok here.
* Be a team player, working together with other Engineer staff, technical drafting
personnel and building sales.
* Learn and understand all company product lines.
* Attend training meetings to advance relevant knowledge and skills
* Plan design work and provide direction to junior engineers and designers assisting with project work
* Creative Design of building structures to fulfill customer needs.
* Mentor and teach other team members
* Must be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Visit project sites and provide technical assistance to help resolve construction issues
* Other site inspections as needed
* 15 + years of structural experience in the design and review of wood framed building structures in the Ag or Construction field
* Knowledge of structural design using wood, steel, and concrete foundations. SIP & post frame
design experience preferred, but not required.
* Extensive knowledge of the International Building Code and provisions of ASCE 7.
* Professional Engineer Licensure for Iowa and the surrounding Midwestern states within 60 days of
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; experience with RISA structural
analysis programs and AutoCAD preferred.
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.