Due to continued growth, this Northwest-Iowa-based paint coatings company has an opening for a Technical Account Manager. This person will be an experienced coatings chemist who will work 50% of the time in the lab and 50% travel to provide technical support to the industrial sales team and customers. You will work independently on customer-specific projects, assisting the sales team in acquiring new customers as well as strengthening current customer relations, being the customers’ primary technical liaison. The territory will include WY, ND, SD, NE, MN and IA, traveling mostly by company vehicle and occasionally in company jet.
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences with chemistry coursework
- Minimum of 3 years of formulating experience of solvent borne and water borne coating for metal substrates
- Liquid coatings experience required and powder coatings experience an added plus
- Organizational documentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer relational skills as you will be interacting with potential and current customers
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.