We are working with a regional leader in the seed industry in search of a Technical Agronomist for Central South Dakota. This person will work with the product development team as well as the sales team to develop and implement programs to address specific needs and maximize sales.
This candidate needs to be a strong leader with a desire to continually learn and develop relationships throughout the assigned territory. Communication skills are of high importance with confidence in making presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy or a closely related field along with 2-3 years of experience in agriculture.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong knowledge of farming, crop production and basic farm equipment operation
- Currently possess a State Certified Pesticide Applicator license
- Work effectively with others, without direct supervision and be self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Other duties & activities as assigned
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
For more information on this position, contact Bryan – email@example.com.