We are currently searching for a Truss Designer to design floor and roof trusses for a building company in the Midwest that manufactures residential, agricultural and commercial buildings.
- Design floor and roof truss layouts using CAD equipment or equivalent design software
- Work along with the design team, production & sales staff to create and evaluate design concepts for the variety of manufactured products.
- Work closely and specifically with customer specifications or building plan modifications
- Work efficiently to meet daily, weekly, project or team productivity goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in Truss Design
- 2-4 year Engineering Degree preferred; not required
- CAD/REVIT experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of Math Skills, Drafting & Architectural Design
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Team player with effective communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to manage time efficiently
This position offers a very competitive base salary, benefit package, bonus and ESOP with the opportunity for a sign on bonus.
For more information, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.