This southern Minnesota Cooperative is a leader in the Ag Industry, focused on serving the needs of crop farmers and livestock producers. They deliver superior value to their customers with top quality products and services in Agronomy, Energy, Feed, and Grain. Today we are teaming up with them in search of a Vice President of Energy.
This position is responsible for leading and managing the Energy Division and is accountable for its performance, profitability, business planning, sales and marketing, operations, and resources.
- Provide leadership by setting clear standards, goals, expectations and leading by example
- Hire, fire, review, reward and recognize employees based on core values
- Demonstrate accountability and hold others accountable
- Actively plan for employee training and development
- Determine annual budget, fixed asset needs, develop business plan, and execute to meet or exceed
- Maintain and report accurate, complete, and timely inventories
- Responsible for purchasing product, setting prices, and maintaining margins
- Responsible for all sales and marketing of Energy products and services
- Insure all sales processes are documented, simplified and followed by all
- Resolve all issues in both the company’s and customer/vendor’s best interest
- Develop and implement appropriate incentives
- Insure that all operations processes are documented, simplified and followed by all
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the division
- Oversee all customer service, installation, and delivery of products and services
- Ensure compliance with all company and industry requirements and regulations
- Responsible for the care, maintenance, repair, and appearance of all facilities, equipment, and vehicles
- Responsible for divisional cash management, inventory control, fixed asset needs, and human resource needs to accomplish the annual business plan
- Degree in a related program. Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of management level experience in agricultural and/or petroleum industry
- Agricultural background desirable
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn other key operational computer programs
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Excellent organizational skills including planning, prioritizing and delegating
This company provides their employees with a comprehensive compensation and benefits program.
For more details, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.