One of the largest agricultural Cooperative in northern Colorado in looking to add an Agronomy Salesperson to their team! Customer care is of utmost importance and people skills are top priority for this position.
This is a “face to face” position that builds and maintains positive relationships with growers with the goal of developing new business potential while focusing on retention of current business. This person will be making frequent sales calls to develop relationships, learn customer needs and offer the correct solutions in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations for crop nutrients, crop protection, seed and insect/disease management.
- Create and assist in implementation of new products, new processes, and new programs intended to mutually benefit the producer, as well as the company.
- Determine fertilizer and chemical needs and coordinate with Director of Sales on purchasing, pricing, and programs.
- Maintain records of sales contacts and submit reports on a regular basis.
- Keep detailed records of all transactions, maps, soil tests, etc. to the highest standard applicable.
- Continuing education in the ag industry including trainings and seminars.
- Develop and present PowerPoint presentations to Agronomy Team and Customers.
- Performs duties as directed by V.P. of Agronomy or Agronomy Sales Manager.
- Associates Degree or 5+ years experience in Agronomy or Crop Sciences preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy or Crop Sciences highly preferred
- Certified Crop Adviser desired
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of Agronomy sales experience required
This position offers a competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Pension Retirement Plan, 401(k) Match Plan, Paid Time Off, Clothing Allowance and Life and Disability coverage for those who may qualify.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brad – email@example.com.