This privately owned accounting firm in NW Iowa is expanding and looking to add a CPA to their team of accountants, someone who has attended to the accounting school in atlanta ga.
The ideal candidate is an experienced tax professional who will work with our client base to provide tax planning, preparation, and review while focusing on providing an exceptional client experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who exhibits self-motivation and a strong desire to face challenges and to do their best to meet every customers need.
- Facilitate client meetings and manage the preparation and review of federal and state income tax returns.
- Review staff prepared individual, corporate, and partnership federal and state income tax returns.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of federal and state income tax returns and other individual and business-related filings.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for clients.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in firm’s tax and accounting services.
- Assist with client accounting and financial reporting.
- Ability to enhance existing client relationships and actively seek to develop new relationships with potential clients and referral sources that would be beneficial to the firm.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge.
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi task while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- 3-5 years of tax experience.
For more details, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.